- Employs cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR), easily maintained exhaust filters, and selective catalytic reduction (SCR).
- Condition-based ash-service intervals for the diesel particulate filter notify operators before service is required.
- Conserve power and fuel with engine, hydraulic, transmission, and service-brake coolers that run only when necessary. Reversible hydraulic-drive fan option back-blows cooler cores minimizing manual cleaning.
Onboard weighing system
- Optional onboard weighing system displays the payload while loading and even illuminates mirror-mounted load lights to alert the operator and job superintendent when the ADT is nearing capacity. Load tonnage is also accessible through JDLink™, so you can monitor productivity from virtually anywhere.
- The system has been factory calibrated to two-percent accuracy when payload exceeds 50 percent.
- Sealed and pressurized cab keeps out dust and noise.
- Larger entryway allows for easier ingress and egress.
- Adjustable air-ride seat provides maximum comfort.
- Filters, diagnostic ports and hydraulic oil reservoir are easy to access. An industry-leading feature, Deere machines can be checked and serviced daily from the ground, eliminating the need for tie-offs. This is a big advantage on MSHA regulated sites.
Standard Tire Pressure Monitoring
- Standard tire pressure/temperature-monitoring system helps maximum tire life and fuel efficiency. A passive alarm appears on monitor if pressure drops by 10 percent.
- Traction-boosting auto-diff lock engages and disengages as necessary, simplifying operation. Or it can be engaged on-the-fly if slipping is occurring.
- Safety features include autohorn, industry-leading transmission retarding, and braking performance for steep grade control. Easy-to-activate cab tilt doubles as a remote park-brake release (optional).
- All-new mirror mounting increases visibility, reduces vibration, and allows walk-through access to the engine compartment.
- High-alloy-steel dump body and chassis deliver superior strength and rigidity without adding weight.
- Air Conditioner: Yes
- Steering wheel adjustment: Fully Adjustable
- Telematics Available: Yes
- Fleet Management: Yes
- Engine Manufacturer: John Deere
- Engine Model: PowerTech 6135
- Emission Rating: Tier 4
- Displacement, ltr (cu.in.): 13.5 (823.8)
- Rated Speed, rpm: 1900
- Transmission Manufacturer: ZF
- Final Drive: Planetary - Outboard
- Transmission Type: Countershaft
- Steering Type: Articulated
- Secondary Steering Type: Ground Driven Pump
- Differential Lock: F: 100 / R: 100
- Tire size - Standard: 26.5 R25
- Front Suspension - Type: A-Frame
- Front Suspension: Nitrogen/Oil-Filled Struts - Auto Levelling
- Rear Suspension - Type: Pivoting Walking Beam
- Rear Suspension: Rubber Suspension Blocks
- Service Brake - Actuation: Hydraulic
- Parking Brake - Type: Disc - Transmission
- Retarder - Type: Hydraulic - Transmission
- Length - Overall, mm (ft/in): 10810 (35 ft. 6 in.)
- Height - Max, mm (ft/in): 3810 (12 ft. 6 in.)
- Width over Tires, mm (ft/in): 3440 (11 ft. 3 in.)
- Hoist - Type: Twin, 1-Stage
- Power Down: Yes
- Approach Angle: 24
- Articulation Angle: 45
- Turning Radius - Outside, mm (ft/in): 8900 (29 ft. 2 in.)
- Turning Radius - Inside, mm (ft/in): 4630 (15 ft. 2 in.)
- Turns lock to lock: 4.2
- Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US)): 609 (160.9)
- Struck Capacity, m³ (yd³): 16.3 (21.3)
- Heaped Capacity, m³ (yd³): 20.5 (26.8)
- Gears - Forward / Reverse: 8F - 4R
- Net Weight, kg (lbs): 30782 (67863)
- Payload, kg (lbs): 33629 (74139)
- Gross Weight, kg (lbs): 64411 (142002)